Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, I never dreamed that I would be celebrating another holiday without my Michael being home. But I have so much to be thankful for. God has truly taught us some valuable lessons through this lengthy adoption despite the frustrations. We all need to take time every day to think about all of the things that we have to be thankful for. I am very thankful that all four of my children are healthy and are being loved and cared for (even if I am not the one caring for all of them). Please continue to pray with us that Michael would make it home for Christmas. I truly believe that God will grant this desire of my heart. I bought Michael's winter coat today. He now has a Carhartt to match his big brother. I knew he would need something very warm when he comes home.
If you read this blog entry, please do me two favors: 1. Pray for our Christmas miracle and 2. Write a comment about something you are thankful for that God has taught you this year. (He has really worked on me about being thankful so I am focusing on that and some of the little trials in life don't seem so bad. i.e. - when my daughter "disappeared" in the store yesterday because she had run over to the price scanner to check how much her tights cost even though she can't read the numbers.)

No comments: