Friday, January 16, 2009

It'sCOLD!!!

Well, the kids and I got to stay home together today because it is so cold. I am very thankful for a warm house.
Matthew has been sick this week with pneumonia but seems to be better today. He missed three and a half days of school, but his cousin brought home his work and he got it all done. He does really well on his math work. Alisha is really enjoying school. She seems to be starting to write some letters now. She is finally exhibiting a sense of imagination. She talks nonstop. Michael is a handful to put it nicely. He has had a really rough week after having me home for a few weeks over the holidays and then me having to go back to work. Hopefully, he will settle back into the routine and do better like he was before Christmas. Kevin is full of smiles and giggles. He is an excellent baby. He plays really well and entertains himself. He is starting to pick up a lot of words and follow simple directions.
My classes are going pretty good this year. I still have students that won't do anything, but I have quite a few that are working hard to do better. Aaron is driving now for his job, so I pray that God will protect him from this cold weather.
Sorry, I don't have much to post, but I thought that I would just try to keep you updated on our lives.

No comments: