Saturday, October 24, 2009

It never ends

Well, we have been having a pretty good week with Michael. He has had only a handful of incidents and most of them have been "normal" 4 year old things. But then he has to blow it two of the last three nights by sitting on the rug watching a movie and just peeing on himself. The bathroom is only about ten feet away and yet he sits there and just pees. And not only does he pee himself, but then he just sits there in it for who knows how long until something happens that I notice he is wet. The first night I had told him to get up and get his jammies on and I noticed the wet pants and tonight it was when he put his foot up on my lap for me to cut his toenails and I got the whiff of pee. GROSS!! Please pray that he gets this figured out soon.

No comments: