Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still Waiting

I know some of you check this for adoption updates. So, the update is that there is NO update. We still haven't heard from the orphanage. I honestly thought that we would have had Michael's passport by now. I am SOOOO frustrated. My chest hurts and I can't sleep well at night. Then I go to work in a school where there is NO discipline. We have had about 8 firedrills in the past three weeks because the kids are pulling the fire alarms. A teacher got punched yesterday during a fight. I honestly don't feel real safe there anymore. I have to try not to think about it when I am there. So the stress is really getting to me. Please pray for me to be able to get enough sleep to keep me going. Please pray as often as you think of us for Michael's adoption. I never in a million years would have imagined that we would still be waiting. It is just ridiculous.
My friend always rights a list of things she is thankful for after she vents on her blog, so I am going to steal her idea. I am thankful for my husband who helps with so many things around the house, for Matthew's smile when he is explaining the "race" he wants us to participate in outside, for Alisha's giggle when Aaron and I were spinning her around in the yard, for Kevin's slobbery kisses and for him reaching out his arms to me when I get home from work, for God's love and care over Michael while I can't be near him to love him. Well, I feel a little better. Please pray!

No comments: