Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got pictures uploaded today. There are several new posts of pictures from the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy them. We have been keeping very busy. Matthew has started 1st grade and is really enjoying it so far. His "girlfriend" (i.e. his best friend who happens to be a girl) is in his class this year and he is thrilled about that. Michael & Alisha's preschool teacher came to the house on Thursday. Well both teachers came actually. There are two teachers in the class with them. Michael will be going in the morning three days a week and Alisha will go in the afternoon four days a week. They start the 15th and 16th of this month. The one teacher did a project with the two kids while the lead teacher went over some things with Aaron and I. They had construction paper shirts and circles that the kids glued together to make a self portrait. Then they glued on hair and foam shapes for the face. Then the teacher gave Alisha another foam shape and told her to "glue it on your shirt" (of course she meant the paper shirt) and Alisha promptly glued the circle to the shirt she was wearing. So now the teacher has a little bit of an idea of what she will be working with. Alisha is very excited about going to school. I'm not sure Michael totally understands what school is, so we'll have to wait and see. The kids enjoyed taking a bike ride last night. We rode up to a church in our neighborhood and let the kids ride around in the parking lot. Matthew loves going fast. Alisha enjoyed having an open space. And I took the two little boys for a fast ride around the parking lot in the bike trailor. I'm not sure what Kevin thought of it, but Michael giggled out loud and cheered. Well, I am tired and I have another long week ahead, so enjoy the pictures and feel free to leave me a comment so I know that people are checking out the pics and notes.

5 comments:

danellejoy said...

Love the pics! Seems like you all have fun together too! Thanks for sharing!

Terri Marks said...

Finally got caught up on all your news. So happy to hear Michael has arrived and the adjustments for all are going smoothly! I'll be praying, especially as you head back to school. God Bless

Anonymous said...

I saw pics from mom of Alisha's new do- Looks very grown up and she's so pretty anyway. Loved the pics.. always checking in to see if you've wrote or posted anything new- Keep it up!
Nik

My PROVERBS Beauties said...

Beautiful family and I am so happy you have your two new ones home. It appears they are adjusting well and the birthday pics are adorable.
Alisha's new hair do is great and I get she is REALLY loving straight hair. Blessings, Betty

Tanjungbungah said...

Great pictures, Ruth. I loved seeing the one of Michael's first birthday with you all! He looks SO happy! Tara