Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm a Proud Mommy!!

My sweet little Alisha has been with us for exactly five years as of this afternoon. Wow! Time sure does fly and things change so much. My little tiny baby girl is now a sassy, energetic 5 year old. Alisha has her last day of preschool today. They are having a picnic at the park and she is excited that Papa B. is going with her. Then tonight is her preschool concert. She can't wait to sing Miss Mary Mack for us.

Matthew is being honored this afternoon in their school assembly for being a "super bee" of the month. This is the monthly award for behavior and academics. This is the second time this year that Matthew has been awarded this honor. I am so proud of him.

Michael is still a challenge but is doing a little better each month. I can't believe it has been almost a year since he came home.

Kevin is changing so much. He is really starting to talk a lot and play pretend. He loves his John Deere tractor and playing outside in the sandbox. He is so much like Matthew. But I think he is definitely more verbal than Matthew was at this age and smaller in size.

Thank you Lord for allowing these four blessings to be in my life!

No comments: