Friday, July 13, 2007

Nothing New


I thought I would post just in case anybody is looking for an update. I did get an email from the orphanage the other day that said that they go daily to check and see if any files have been released from Haitian immigration so that they can then get the passport printed immediately. However, at this point our file has not been released for passport printing yet. Please continue to pray that things will start moving in Haiti. If we don't hear something soon, we may have to repay to have our fingerprints redone for the US immigration department. So I am praying for a miracle so that we can bring home Michael very soon.
Here is a new picture of Michael. I always enjoy getting to see him, so I thought some of you might like to see a new picture as well.

No comments: