Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Well, I never dreamt that my son would still not be here for yet another holiday. But we did have a nice picnic with both grandfathers and my husband celebrating each of them. Thank God for the father that he chose to give me. I learned a lot from my dad and I am very thankful for that. Thank God for the father he has given to my children. I love watching as each of them are finding something special that they like to do with their daddy. Kevin just lights up when he talks to his daddy. Alisha is daddy's little princess. Matthew loves playing Wii with his daddy and having "guys nights" with daddy.
Praise God that He has offered to adopt us as sons. Our heavenly Father is the most awesome father. Praise Him for His wonderful gifts of love.

No comments: