Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Matthew's Late Night Swim




Matthew really wanted to go swimming yesterday. But by the time we went grocery shopping it was almost lunchtime and then my work called and we had to run over to my work. So by the time we got home and ate lunch, they all needed a nap. So I told him that we would try to go swimming after dinner before I left to go to my VBS meeting. But it was raining by the time dinner was over. I told him that we would have to wait and see what time I got home to see if we could go swimming. But when I got home and picked him up from my parents (and he had to finish watching ET) it was 9 o'clock and I told him that he could only go if his papa (my dad) would walk over and swim with him, because I had to get the baby taken care of. Papa said no at first but then had grandma call and tell Matthew that he was going to beat Matthew into the pool. Matthew has begged papa to swim with him for about 2 years and has had no luck. So we took pictures to prove to my brother and sister that papa DID go swimming. I haven't seen Matthew so happy in weeks. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: