Friday, July 18, 2008

Not Enough Time in the Day

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I updated my blog. It seems like I never stop lately. I really enjoyed going out to lunch with my mom last Saturday. It was only the second time since Michael came home that I had any kid-free time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids. But it was nice having some adult conversation without having to stop mid-sentence and ask a kid to stop interrupting or to stop hitting someone or to stop touching something, etc. I'll try to post some new pics tonight. I did have a good birthday on Tuesday. I took my kids to the zoo and McDonald's (yes, I was the only adult with four kids. I got a lot of looks like I was crazy.). Then we went to dinner with my family and came back to our house for brownies (that the kids and I had made that afternoon) and ice cream.
I am trying to get everyone's Dr.'s appointments in before I go back to work in about three weeks (yuck!!!!). I am looking forward to spending time with my brother in a little over a week. VBS is next week and I can't wait. It is going to be a crazy busy week, but so worth it.

No comments: