Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bike Ride

Well, our family had another first tonight. We rode our bikes to Burger King for dinner tonight. The bike ride itself wasn't a first, but Matthew riding a two wheeler with NO training wheels on our bike ride was. He has practiced riding it about 4 or 5 times in the yard. But he did very well. It is about one mile each way. We really enjoyed it. Aaron, Matthew, Alisha, and I all rode bikes and Kevin & Michael rode in the trailer on the back of my bike. Then when we got home, the kids played in the sandbox while I cleaned the pool and then we all went for a swim. It was a little cool, but we had a lot of fun. It was great to hear the kids playing and laughing together.

Sorry about all the posts today, but I needed to get caught up. So I posted on my blog while Aaron, Matthew, and Alisha did the Wii Fit. Boy is that thing a lot of work.

No comments: