Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael Jadon

Michael is celebrating his first birthday at home with his family today. He is three years old and has been pretty good at telling us how old he is (Alisha still tells us she is 2.). We are going out for pizza for dinner and he is so excited as he LOVES pizza. I better take a bib!

I thought I'd share a cute story with you from the other day. I was playing with Kevin the other day and telling him, "I love you Kevin J ___." So Michael calls out for me and I asked him what he wanted. He looked me in the eyes and said, " I, Michael Jadon ___". He picked up that we all had the same last name and he added it to the Michael Jadon all on his own. I know we have said it a few times, but not many since he has been home. So I thought it was really cute that he made sure I knew he was a ____ also.

No comments: