Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!




Happy Mother's Day to all of you that are Moms! I got to talk to Michael today. The orphanage let him call as a special Mother's Day treat. The older girls got him to say Happy Mother's Day and I love you. Then I spent time working with him on naming the parts of his face. We found our noses, ears, eyes, and mouth. It will be so much more fun when I tickle his little nose or belly as I am teaching him what they are called. PLEASE pray with us this week that a lot happens. We need his passport picked up this week and his visa to be applied for. Also pray for our emotional state as we are very weary of this long process and it makes it difficult to be patient with the other kids. Also, Kevin is teething so he is not very happy. Pray that his teeth would come in and he would feel better. I hate to see him so sad.

No comments: