Monday, May 12, 2008

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our orphanage director picked up Michael's passport today. Now we just need his visa and he can come home! I'm not sure of the exact order, but the following needs to happen in order to get his visa:
- Michael's birthmom must come in to be interviewed. The US wants to verify that she is really the mother. Pray that they don't request DNA, because that will add at least a month onto the wait.
-Michael has to get a physical.
-The final step is the visa appointment and then pick up the visa usually that same afternoon.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!! I would love to have all my kids together to celebrate Father's day with their daddy. Wouldn't that be awesome.
PRAISE GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS!!!

Happy Birthday to my Matthew!! What a great birthday present. Too bad, I don't think he will understand.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you! I've been checking in with you to see if there is good news.. My director is now picking up her son in Haiti after 27 months... Praying for the homecoming to be any day!