Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Niece is in the Hospital

My 2-month old niece, Emma, is in the hospital. She is very ill. Fever, high white blood cell count... They are trying to figure out what is going on. Please pray for wisdom for the doctor's and strength for all of our family. My parents are out of town. So I had my three kids and three of my sisters all day today. I am picking up her three from my brother-in-law in the morning on my way to church and will have them until my niece gets out of the hospital. Please pray for strength and that my niece will be released on Monday. If not, pray that we will be able to arrange childcare for the 6 kids while we go to work.

Also pray for two friends of mine from college that lost their little girl this morning.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So sorry your niece is in the hospital. Praying for you and your family.

I tagged you for the "Meme game" if you have the time. You can see my answers on my blog and get the "rules" for the game.

Amy

Katy said...

Praying for the little one here, that God will bring her healing.