Sunday, February 24, 2008

Movie Review

Well, I don't suggest many movies, but I have two that everyone needs to watch. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but everyone should watch the movie "Facing the Giants". I learned several lessons from that movie and I love watching it over and over. First, we must do everything for God's glory. Second, we must praise God no matter what. Third, we need to "prepare for rain", if we ask God to do something then we need to prepare for Him to do it. Cool movie.
Last night we watched "Flywheel". Another great movie by the same church. The thing that reall struck me about that movie is that we need to give over our entire life to God, every little and big piece of our lives. Then we need to trust God and live like He wants us to live because people are watching and we never know when someone is examining what we are doing. Check out those two movies if you haven't.

No comments: