Friday, February 22, 2008

Still Waiting

I have had a number of people asking about the adoption. Well, we have heard absolutely nothing from the lawyer since January 29th and the last update we got from the orphanage was just on his development and we got that on February 5th. I am absolutely frustrated, emotionally drained and crushed, sad a lot, my chest hurts, I feel lost and helpless, I don't know what to do. We were told Michael would be home before his baby brother was born, and Kevin will be 5 months old on the 28th of this month. My eyes fill with tears every time I stop and think about it. I know that there are people praying, but sometimes it helps to hear it. Please post a comment if you are praying with us for Michael's homecoming.

1 comment:

Destini said...

Hi there! I just followed you from Nate's blog and wanted to let you know that I am sorry that you have not gotten your child yet! I can't imagine how it must feel to wait with nothing that you can do to speed it along! I said a prayer for you as I typed this. Just remember God's timing is always perfect. We need to continue to offer praise in our waiting. May God bless your diligence. In Christ, Destini