Friday, March 28, 2008

One Half


One half a year that is. Kevin is 6 months old today. The time has flown by. He is such a happy baby. He sits up by himself now and loves playing with his toys. He smiles and laughs at us alot. And you have to love the hair that sticks straight up in the center. I just want to thank the Lord for this wonderful miracle that He allowed us to have. We had come to the conclusion that we were probably not going to be able to have any more biological children. I had gone to what I thought was my last fertility doctor appointment. He told me that there was not really any possibility that I was pregnant as things had not developed enough. But God is bigger than even the kindest and most wonderful doctors. God is in control of every part of our lives. Now if only He would use some of that control to help get Michael home to meet his baby brother.

No comments: