Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snow Day!

Here are some pictures of the snow that kept Matthew and I home from school today. What a wonderful day with my kids (and my mom). I was very thankful that my mom walked over to stay in the house with the baby so that I could go out and play in the snow with the other two. Plus the rottweilers got to play with us in the snow.











I didn't get any pictures of Anya but I did get a picture of Bailey (the mutt) and Basko (my beautiful boy rottweiler). Alisha didn't last very long out in the cold but she seemed to enjoy playing in the snow for a little while.


Matthew had a blast. He doesn't seem to notice the cold very much.















We tried to get Anya to pull him in the sled. She looked at me like I was crazy. So we had her pull it empty to get used to the idea. Then Matthew got on... and she turned around and jumped on the sled behind him. So we gave up on that idea. Basko enjoyed catching and eating snowballs.






























Here is Matthew's snowman. I only helped him get the snowballs started and he did the rest.

No comments: