Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Waiting

I don't know of many people that like waiting. People complain about waiting for their food, waiting in line, waiting for their tax return, etc. Yet, for some reason God has continued to ask us to wait. 25 months plus and our son still isn't home. It might be a little easier if we knew when it was going to end or knew what is going on down there, but we don't. I know some people check to see if we have heard anything. I emailed the orphanage director on Sunday and I still haven't hear anything. If I hear anything, I will post an update. In the meantime, anytime you have to wait for something (i.e. - wait for your food, wait in line, etc.) please take a moment to pray for us and for other families that are waiting to be united. Those families include other adoptive families and other families that may be waiting for a loved one to return home from a long trip, a tour of duty overseas, etc. Thanks for your concern and your prayers.

No comments: