Friday, January 11, 2008

Another Week Gone By

It seems harder to end each week when we still haven't heard any news about Michael. My heart aches to know that he is coming home. My arms ache to hold him. ALisha is more and more insistent that Michael is coming to our house. Which makes it hard to have to tell her that he will come... someday... but not today and we don't know when. How do you help a 3 year old understand that. She just wants to play with her brother. She wants to hug him. Matthew almost seems to have given up hope. He gets very quiet and reserved when we talk about it. I can't pray about Michael without crying anymore. I beg God daily to allow him to come home. All that to say that we did not hear anything again this week. We are scheduled to talk to Michael on Skype tomorrow. It's been about a month since we talked to him, so I am looking forward to seeing him again.
But with all of that said, I am brought to my knees in prayer and praise to our Awesome God as I continue to follow the story of Tricia & Gwyneth & Nate. Their faith is standing firm through some pretty tough tests. Praise God for His mercy so far. Please pray with the thousands across the world for this family. Thank you Lord for loving each of us.