Well, I felt like I needed to post to keep people updated, but I don't know anything. I have emailed the lawyer and not heard back and I called the orphange, but they haven't called back yet. It looks like January is a definite no for Michael coming home. Please keep praying. Pray for Michael's safety and health and that God would prepare him for the huge transition ahead. Pray for the adoption paperwork to finally get done. Pray for us as we try to wait patiently. Alisha asks every day if Michael is coming home to live with us today. Matthew is wanting to listen to the Kreyol CD to learn how to talk to Michael. It is very hard on us emotionally, but God is good.
Feel free to post a comment to let us know that you visited the blog that you are praying for us.