Friday, January 18, 2008

Funny Statements

Yesterday morning Alisha got up and went straight in the kitchen. I called to her and asked her what she was doing. She came to the doorway of the living room, with cheese in hand, and told me that she was just getting cheese. I asked her why she was getting cheese so early and she looked at me and in all seriousness said, "because I was coughing in my bed." What does coughing in bed have to do with eating cheese first thing in the morning????

Today I asked one of my students why he wasn't taking notes. He looked up at me and said,"because I have my pencil." What??? The entire class laughed hysterically and many students told him that having a pencil would be a reason TO take notes not TO NOT take notes.

We all need a good laugh sometimes, so I thought I would share.

No comments: