Friday, January 18, 2008

End of the week Urge to Prayer

Please spend some time praying today. As this week comes to a close, I look back and see so many things that need prayer. Elections, Tricia, Gwyneth, a friend with breast cancer, our adoption, other adoptions, my kids, my students, my family... Our world is very messed up and many people need the Lord. There is an orphanage in Haiti that has lost several kids recently to starvation and is trying to place the rest of their kids with other orphanages before they also die from lack of food. Most of us have things so easy and we take it for granted. Please spend time with our Lord in prayer today thanking Him for what you have and praying for others that are in need. If you don't know my Lord, please know that I am praying for you today. Feel free to leave a comment and I will try to find someone in your area that you can talk to about our wonderful Saviour.

No comments: